Reserve su evento en The Creative Alliance →
Desde bodas hasta retiros de empresas, Creative Alliance tiene el espacio.Reserve su evento en The Creative Alliance
Please check here for all weather updates.
Creative Alliance is CLOSED Tuesday, March 14th due to icy conditions. We will reopen Wednseday for normal hours. Stay safe and warm!
Greetings! We have lots of amazing events this week and are excited to have a building overflowing with Baltimore’s creative spirit.
1. Please plan accordingly. Take plenty of extra time to travel the streets of Baltimore and find street parking, if that is how you plan to visit with us.
2. Even better: walk, take public transportation, taxi, car share services like Uber or Lyft or at the very least, carpool. Use code HEKE11 for $10 off your first Lyft ride if you are a new user.
3. Did you know Creative Alliance has a parking lot? It is true. It is located just across from us on East Ave. We have limited parking available for all events for $8 per spot. Please purchase in advance via creativealliance.org or directly through the box office at 410-276-1651
4. Considering other spaces for parking? There is a covered parking lot at 550 S. Eaton St, a quick seven blocks east of Creative Alliance. Consider parking there and walking to us.
Enjoy the Show!
– The Creative Alliance Team