Reserve su evento en The Creative Alliance →
Desde bodas hasta retiros de empresas, Creative Alliance tiene el espacio.Reserve su evento en The Creative Alliance
BIDDING STARTS NOW!!!
The Ultimate OZ Marquee Ball Package!
We’re auctioning off the complete packaged evening for our wildest party of the year!!
WHAT YOU GET:
– 2 Tickets to the Marquee Ball Dance Party on April 27, 2019
– FULL open bar all night long
– Valet Parking
– Costume Design by Kurenai Kiba, accomplished costume and cosplay fashion designer! Choose from Yellow Brick Road, Emerald City, or Tin Man outfit made specifically for you!
– Makeup the day of the Marquee Ball
HOW TO BID:
– Bidding begins NOW at $150 ($500 value)
– Comment in the Marquee Ball Event FACEBOOK POST with your bid between now and Monday, April 8th at 5pm.
If you would like a proxy bidder please contact Brittney@Creativealliance.org
– Winner will be announced Monday, April 8th at 5pm.
Kurenai Kiba, accomplished costume and cosplay fashion designer, will create one of 3 custom looks for you! Made specifically for you and with your measurements and input in mind, you will be dressed to impress in a custom Yellow Brick Road, Emerald City, or Tin Man outfit! And that’s not all! Kurenai will apply the finishing touch the day of the Ball by doing your makeup!
The “looks” included will be altered to fit your needs and body type. This could be pants and a jacket, a gown, skirt and top, etc. However you identify Kurenai will make sure you feel comfortable in your attire! You will meet to get to know each other better, take measurements, and plan your perfect party look!
Can’t meet before the ball? Kurenai Kiba can do a phone call and talk you through getting the measurements you need.
About Kurenai Kiba: Website | Instagram
Kurenai Kiba is a Baltimore cosplayer, self-published writer, and illustrator. She has been a featured artist in interviews, podcasts, and east coast conventions as well as participated in panel discussions focusing on diversity, cosplay, and art.
The Marquee Ball auction and event supports Creative Alliance’s FREE arts education programs!