The nuttiest, musical cult film of all time rockets back from 1975. We screen the film, sing the songs, and show off our favorite local Rocky Horror performers. Tighten up your garters, come up to the lab, and see what's on the slab!
A few things to know:
- Thursday night's show is a "lite" version of Rocky Horror. The fabulous Betty O'Hellno guides you through a wild night of the traditional callbacks, costume contests, and much more! PG-13
- Friday and Saturday's shows include a little 'EXTRA' - Betty O’Hellno and others join with LIVE burlesque, drag, tap, raunchy performances, and more throughout the movie! 18+
- Come early! Grab a cocktail, a toss pack, game rules, and make sure you get a good seat. Toss Packs ($5) include everything you need to toss/snack on for Rocky Horror.
- Costumes Encouraged! You can win tickets to performances, cocktails, twinkies, and more!
- You are welcome to bring your own supplies for Rocky Horror, BUT please DO NOT THROW FOOD! It's winter time and we don't want any extra little creatures in our theater...
NOTE: If you have never seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show before we recommend checking out the plot line. Alien Transvestites aren't for everyone...
THU OCT 17 - 'LITE' - 7:30PM
FRI OCT 18 - 7:30PM
FRI OCT 18 - 10:30PM
SAT OCT 19 - 7:30PM
SAT OCT 19 - 10:30PM
$15, $12 MEMBERS (+$3 At the door)
A limited number of Toss Packs are available at the door for $5.