Public Hours: SAT & SUN Noon-6pm
3134 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD, 21224
We are looking forward to having you back in the building with us. We have updated our covid-safety protocols.
Want to come into the building to enjoy a visual art show in the gallery? Have a meeting with staff? Want to say “welcome back”?
We strongly encourage all guests entering our building to wear a mask.
Planning on coming to a performance/screening/talk in our theater space?
We are strongly encouraging all guests over the age of 12 entering our theater to both wear a mask. We require proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative PCR covid test within 48 hours. If the bar is open, your mask must be worn when not actively consuming a beverage.
Rapid and at-home tests are no longer accepted.
Amidst the ongoing effects of Covid-19, we continue to prioritize the health and well-being of staff, artists, youth, audiences, and our community. We are committed to following Baltimore City public health guidelines as well as best practices for stopping the spread of Covid-19.
• All patrons ages 12+ visiting Creative Alliance for scheduled events are required to show proof of vaccination against Covid-19. Proof of vaccination may include a physical card, a photo of a complete vaccination card, or digital immunization records. All patrons over the age of 18 will be asked to show a photo ID with their vaccination card.
• Patrons who are not vaccinated are required to show proof of a negative Covid-19 PCR test completed within 48 hours of the event time. All patrons over the age of 18 will be asked to show a photo ID with their test results. Rapid and at-home tests will not be accepted.
• Scheduled events include but may not be limited to performances, screenings, workshops, other theater-based gatherings, gallery openings, or events in the lobby. If you are unsure about the requirements for a particular event, please reach out to our Box Office.
• Proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test is NOT required for gallery visits during open hours (Saturdays and Sundays from NOON-6PM when no other events are scheduled), KERPLUNK!, or outdoor only events.
• “Fully vaccinated” means that either 14 days have passed since receiving the second dose of FDA or WHO authorized double-dose vaccines or that 14 days have passed since receiving the sole dose of FDA or WHO authorized single-dose vaccines.
• Creative Alliance strongly recommends that visitors wear masks at all times in the building to protect staff, volunteers, artists, and vulnerable members of our community. Creative Alliance staff and volunteers will continue wearing masks in the building to help keep our community safe.
• Creative Alliance may still require masks at certain events or performances based on artists’ requests. Patrons should review our website or contact the Box Office for information about specific events.
• Our bar will be open and beverages will be available for purchase and consumption prior to and during most public events. Outside food and drink are prohibited.
• Events will be at full capacity. We are a small venue and physical distancing will be very limited. For theater-based events, you will have fellow audience members sitting directly next to, in front of, and behind you, at a distance of less than 6 feet.