The theater at The Patterson offers emerging regional, national, and international performers a modern venue complete with technical staff, promotional support, and an enthusiastic audience who can't wait to see you!
We're passionate about presenting innovative, original work which resonates with our audience, and our audience is extraordinarily open-minded. We expect artists and promoters to take promotion of events seriously, since ultimately the success of your event rests in your hands. If you're interested in booking a show we encourage you to check out our calendar, or better yet come to a performance, to get an idea of what our organization is about.
We Do Book
- Theater: one-person shows, small theater, and musical productions
- Music: ethnic and roots music, jazz, new musics, free musics, classical musics, chamber opera
- Performance: performance art, burlesque, vaudeville, cabaret
- Community Events: events and performances that showcase and/or benefit other area non-profits or individuals that share part of our mission; performances that speak to a particular part of our audience
- Lectures and History: lectures, performances, films, showcasing regional aspects of art, history and culture
- Dance: contemporary, ethnic, traditional, experimental, etc.
We Don’t Usually Book
- Top Forty, wedding or cover bands
- Multi-weekend runs. Almost all bookings are for one or two nights.
Creative Alliance works with performers to arrive at a ticket price for the event. Performers generally receive a percentage of door receipts after expenses such as technical staff (required for all shows) have been paid. The bar is managed and staffed by CA staff and CA keeps all bar receipts.
Submit a Proposal
If you are interested in performing with us send a brief e-mail proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is interest, we will request a full package.