The Creative Alliance builds communities by bringing together artists and audiences from diverse backgrounds to experience spectacular arts programs and engage in the creative process. We provide support to area artists, promote Baltimore as a center for creative production, act as a positive force in our community, and advocate for cultural expression rooted in a sense of place
- Creative Alliance is Baltimore's premier multi-arts space.
- Founded in 1995 as the Fells Point Creative Alliance to showcase the best in the arts in Mid Atlantic region.
- Mission: to build communities by bringing together artists and audiences from diverse backgrounds to engage in the creative process.
- We offer over 200 arts events a year: screenings, exhibitions, workshops, community festivals, and dance parties.
- Musical performances range from gypsy jazz, flamenco, folk, R&B, to hip hop and more.
- The building is open to the public, including two free art galleries featuring contemporary and emerging artists.
- Artists-in-residence live and work upstairs in apartments that have studio space.
- After school arts education programs serve more than 2,000 Baltimore schoolchildren and youth.