2016 The Great Halloween Lantern Parade & Festival
Saturday, October 29
...Baltimore's signature Halloween Spectacular
the Great Halloween Lantern Parade & Festival sets Baltimore's Patterson Park aglow. The day starts with the BEST family Halloween Festival EVER.Featuring the adorable Kids Halloween Costume Contest, lantern making, hayrides,and much more for free!
As the evening approaches, marching bands and performers arrive and join the thousands of lantern carrying, costumed families. The spectacular glimmering procession begins. All are welcome to dress in costume, make lanterns and carry them in the Parade. Or...watch from anywhere along the route!
This free Parade & Festival attracts up to 10,000 spectators and 2,000 Parade participants to Patterson Park. In addition, Creative Alliance (CA) provides over 12 free workshops at The Patterson and in area schools engaging over 1,500 children and parents in lantern making, the creative process, and the learning of cultural traditions.CA markets the Parade in English and Spanish and designs the event to bring together children, parents, artists, neighbors, and visitors of all ages. Since its inception in 2000, the Parade has Olmstead-designed Patterson Park into "Baltimore's Best Backyard".
Sponsorship Benefits & Recognition
- Company/organization's logo listed on signage at Lantern Making Tent in Patterson Park
- Invitation to view the Parade from CA's VIP Tent in Patterson Park
- Company/organization's name displayed on CA's Big Thanks webpage
Glowing Star All benefits above, plus
- Company/organization's banner will be prominently displayed at Lantern Making Tent in Patterson Park
- Complimentary tickets for 2 to the GLOW BALL at The Patterson after the Parade
- Table at the Festival to distribute corporation give-aways and handouts
Stilt Walker All benefits above, plus
- Company/organization will be acknowledged on a poster display at our community Lantern-Making workshops
- Company/organization's name will be included in the Lantern Parade video distributed in 2018 on Creative Alliance’s website and shown before all community based Lantern-Making Workshops.
- Company/organization's banner displayed at the Lantern Festival site (banner provided by sponsor; drop off at Creative Alliance by 10/16/16)
- A table reserved for you at the VIP reception at the Lantern Parade and Festival
Luminary All benefits above, plus
- Company/organization'sname on Lantern Parade print and promotional bilingual materials including 5,000 print calendars, 6,000 postcards, 2,000 workshop flyers, parade maps and other advertisements.
- Acknowledged on the Creative Alliance’s website and facebook pages promoting the Parade. Listed on our website Big Thanks page.
Grand Marshall -All benefits above, plus
- Recognized in press releases and emails sent to 17,000 Creative Alliance patrons
- Company/organization's representative is recognized on Lantern Parade stage and gives brief remarks to crowd
- 2 VIP passes for reserve parking on Linwood Avenue
Presenting Sponsor-All benefits above, plus
- Acknowledged on The Patterson Marquee for one week prior to the Lantern Parade & Festival
- 5 VIP passes for reserve parking on Linwood Avenue
- 10 tickets to the Glow Ball at The Patterson after the Parade
- Recognized from the stage at the Glow Ball
For other sponsorship opportunities, please contact Charlene Conner at 410-276-1651 x212.